Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Spoooooky!!

Jellybean is in a co-op preschool, so once per cycle, the parents get to be a parent-volunteer in the class, which basically means that for one afternoon, I get to come in and play!  I get to do crafts and hang out with the kids, and best of all, Jelly gets to be the special helper!  I am the parent helper next week, and I was struggling to think of something Halloween-related that I could bring in that would be healthy and fun.  Enter Pinterest!  I love it!! (Seriously, if you haven't discovered it yet, get on over there!  It will change your life!!)

I went over to Pimp My Dinner, and she had these super cute mandarins!  I think they're brilliant!!!!  Healthy; check!  Fun; check!  Easy; check!  LOVE IT!!


All in, these took about 10 minutes to make.  Simply purchase individually-packaged mandarin cups, and draw on a spooky face on the top with a sharpie!  Easy peasy!  Now all I need to pick up are some orange spoons to eat them with, and we're all set!  
*NOTE:  Try not to stack the cups on top of each other after you've colored them, as the sharpie ink tends to be a bit tacky afterwards for a few minutes.  Let them dry for a few minutes before you package them!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment